Friday, December 05, 2008
I'm so glad exams are over! It's like the WORST semester in my whole NUS life maybe cause' I'm just not as good as the others! But at least I gave my best yea and whatever has to happen will happen so I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best! And the worst that can happen is that I get below 1.86 which ehhh won't happen right since I go for lectures, tutorials and exams! HAA!!
I love life now cause' lazy me loves doing everything else except for studying like watch The Little Nyonya from episode 1 to 13 (thanks Cher and Haoting!)/ go for dance classes/ stay at MOS burger till late with Korin after dance and not thinking about work/ pigout with crazy friends/ queue for Starbucks Green Tea Frap/ shop/ online shop with sis/ meet sweets and ask for back rubs/ oversleep/ NOT take my dad's car and reaching school at 730 in the morning/ lie on my bed taking in O2 giving out CO2 doing nothingnesss!
LIFE ROCKS SMELL SOCKS! And I FREAKING CAN'T WAIT FOR MSIA WHEEEWHEEEWHEEEEEE* (ya like very suaku but it's like my 3rd trip to Msia in my whole life!)